Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Better than Bombs,Politics & other boring themes: Food for Thought





Eroticism, Transparency and Overt Luxury
Eleganza in passerella:Mistero, la speranza: gli ingredienti Panne amore i Fantasia,Ecco!

Le opere di Lucerni allo Smooth di Milano
L'arte glamour invade i locali chic della città in occasione della settimana moda
My name is Pietro Lucerni.
I'm a photographer from Italy and I'm based in Milan and New York. Most part of my work consists in fashion and fine art photography. I'm doing photography as a profession for 11 years and I'm working for several fashion designers and magazines. My fine art works have been exhibited in contemporary and photographic galleries in Europe, USA and China and published in fine art magazines.
Now I'm working on my next exhibition and I'm looking for women who would like to pose for and would like to have some signed print for their time ...
I do some test and model's portfolios as well and I usually work with a very good team: an amazing stylist and a great make-up artist. My italian studio is in Milan and in USA is in NY.
My work can be seen on my web site: www.pietro lucerni.com
Please contact me for any questions or information at:
pietrolucerni@gmail.com
+39 338 46 17 344 ( Italy )
+1 646 479 49 43 ( USA )
Ciao and I hope to hear from you soon ...
Pietro Lucerni


Che differenza c'è fra artrite e artrosi?
Il nome delle due patologie è simile, ma si tratta di problemi ben diversi. Intervista a Carlo Maurizio Montecucco, ordinario di reumatologia dell'Università di Pavia


.
http://mediacenter.corriere.it/MediaCenter/action/player?uuid=b58e7778-6830-11dc-b7dd-0003ba99c53b

No comments: